Mortgage Calculator

 Are you looking to buy a lifestyle property in Daylesford, Castlemaine or the Macedon Ranges? PARKSTONE Real Estate is here to help you with your search. 



Your repayments would be:

per week per fortnight per month

Total paid:

Total interest paid:

We understand that owning your own home isn’t as easy as it used to be. But that doesn’t mean it isn’t still possible. A good strategy and a little bit of planning can help you get there.

Along with speaking with a competent finance broker, it is good to understand the basics of what you'll need to purchase a property.

To get a home loan, you need a cash deposit. The deposit covers a percentage of the price of the property you want to buy, while the home loan covers the rest of the property price.

In most cases, home loan lenders will lend up to 80% of the property value, meaning you’ll need to come up with the other 20% (your deposit). For a property of $1,00,000.00, for example, you’ll need a cash deposit of $200,000.00 

Speak to one of our property professionals who can introduce you to a quality mortgage and finance broker to assist you with your home buying process.